only you
Friday, October 29, 2010

living on


Okay so o level mt is super near, and I feel that I am not even adequately prepared. The worst thing is that I'm addicted to reading books(omg weird) + just watching vids or slacking. Yeesh procrastinate. There's also lesson extension next week, and we have do the two-tier chem mcq by then [madness]. Not only do we have to select the correct answer, we have to explain why we chose it, and why the wrong answers are not suitable. This is what we get when our current teacher models the american methods of teaching O_O
Ohwell my sciences are really bad, I can't imagine what it would be like if I took trip science.
Just killer.

And when I see everybody posting about end of their sectwo lives, I just feel a whole lot older. Its the big Os we are facing next year, to those who have already graduated, it would seem nothing, but every small step in life is a huge stepping stone, and I know its not going to be an easy task. And the worse part of it is missing Cedar and everyone and everything in it. ):

Imma gonna treasure every single Cedar moment.

8:19 PM