only you
Friday, November 05, 2010

DULL



my current desktop photo. I'm not a kpop fanatic but i like 2ne1 enough (;
They are incredibly talented.
I WANT TO TAKE UP PHOTOGRAPHY!

Chinese is really dull.
Don't get me wrong, I love being Chinese, (I absolutely love our festivals) our culture, and I respect the language alot. I mean chinese characters date back to eons ago and our ancestors came up with them by drawing them as pictures at first.
After reading the scholar's awesome essays, I'm stumped and I feel that our chinese education here is horrible that I feel ashamed not being to write or talk fabulously in Mandarin.
But the dull part comes in when we do so much and not yet improve because its something that has to be cultivated from young, and there's no point doing millions of tests papers now. I think the more you do the worse marks you get. Well, thats for me O:
And yes I want more interactive ways of teaching, I rather watch yubai/taiwan shows or korean shows with chinese subs(yes i did it before, it was not bad!) all day than do that never ending pile of chinese worksheets.
Imma gonna just read my horribly written work and jump to watching house!

2:36 PM