Thursday, November 04, 2010
STRESS
Hello I'm so stressed up.
(whats new, i always am HAHA)
Maybe my adrenalin level is higher than normal ppl O_O (bio lessons!)
Band camp prep is really a hell lot, and I gotta juggle Chinese Os at the same time. And its not helping when i have no motivation to study it. I'm so scared I won't get an A1 and screw my Os. Dammit, I pray that the paper is easy peasy chicken feedy so that we all get an A1. please please please don't come out weird gonghans/sihans/baozhangs. Dont kill me with the baozhang cos its the only type of question I can do! ):
PLEASE HAVE MERCY!And my zhonghe never passes the A mark. Tsk. And my compre is just weird. Fa hui tis are just bummer. Laoshi always grades me 1 mark outta 5. );
Last lesson extension for cheena on monday, 3hours HARDCORE!
I LOVE LAOSHI give her to us again next year prettyplease:D
I wish I could plan and do bandcamp without worrying about chinese! Band camp prep would be so much more enjoyable and fun. Oh well, no point harping on it.
D.L is so annoying that she should be get out of Cedar.
BAND CAMP IS GOING TO BE FAWESOME!
Someone tell me that I am overworrying! and someone tell me i'm going to be all right and nail my paper.
11:13 PM
♥
Thursday, November 04, 2010
STRESS
Hello I'm so stressed up.
(whats new, i always am HAHA)
Maybe my adrenalin level is higher than normal ppl O_O (bio lessons!)
Band camp prep is really a hell lot, and I gotta juggle Chinese Os at the same time. And its not helping when i have no motivation to study it. I'm so scared I won't get an A1 and screw my Os. Dammit, I pray that the paper is easy peasy chicken feedy so that we all get an A1. please please please don't come out weird gonghans/sihans/baozhangs. Dont kill me with the baozhang cos its the only type of question I can do! ):
PLEASE HAVE MERCY!And my zhonghe never passes the A mark. Tsk. And my compre is just weird. Fa hui tis are just bummer. Laoshi always grades me 1 mark outta 5. );
Last lesson extension for cheena on monday, 3hours HARDCORE!
I LOVE LAOSHI give her to us again next year prettyplease:D
I wish I could plan and do bandcamp without worrying about chinese! Band camp prep would be so much more enjoyable and fun. Oh well, no point harping on it.
D.L is so annoying that she should be get out of Cedar.
BAND CAMP IS GOING TO BE FAWESOME!
Someone tell me that I am overworrying! and someone tell me i'm going to be all right and nail my paper.
11:13 PM
♥